If found, please mail to startitis.cure at yarngeek dot com.
This weekend, I:
- Saw Kung Fu Panda with my husband, four year old, and eighteen year old. Score on all counts — wonderful movie, definitely one we will want to own as soon as it’s available.
- Enhanced the stash by one skein of Penthouse Silk laceweight [<–Ravelry Link] by Neighborhood Fiber Company in golden honey tones. (I believe the colorway is called Lincoln Park. For the circle in D.C., not the band.) Oh, and two more long-cord Addi laceweight needles in sizes 3 and 4 because I can’t find any of the multitudes of the same in my hugely disorganized house. Purchase location: Knit Happens.
- Enhanced the stash by two skeins of laceweight baby lambswool yarn in a deep burgundy. Purchase location: Stitch D.C.
- Enhanced the stash/pattern library by two books and three patterns.
- Pam Allen and Ann Budd’s Lace Style (I thought I already owned this, but can’t find THAT, either.)
- Meg Swansen’s A Gathering of Lace
- Three patterns from KnitSpot’s Anne Hanson:
- Cast on and knit obsessively on a shawl for my best friend to wear on her wedding day, the Shetland Tea Shawl from Gathering of Lace. (Link to the book is above; Ravelry link for the pattern is here.)
- Went grocery shopping (but only because we’d all have had nothing for dinner yesterday or today had we not gone)
Things I neglected in order to purchase and fiddle with all the above:
- Everything else.
Stay tuned to see how much lace knitting can be done from Friday to Sunday when one does nothing other than what is necessary, and puts every disc of the Blue Planet DVD series into the DVD changer on “play all”.